SUMMER SCHOOL 2018 AT HEIGHTS HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAMS:
TITLE I, PART A, CREDIT RECOVERY:
- Students will be able to recover up to 1.5 credits (3 semester classes).
- STAAR Prep as required
- There will be three Sessions of 5 days each, 5 hours and 35 minutes per day.
- School dates are June 6th through July 2nd.
- School hours for students are 8:30 - 2:15, Monday through Thursday.
Contact: Elizabeth Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKED LEARNING BRIDGE PROGRAM:
- This program is for the incoming Health Science students only
Contact: Pamela Brigham at email@example.com
IB PHYSICS PROGRAM:
Contact: Cristina Bagos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Valerie Gallegos Moctezuma at email@example.com
to download the application click here:
Summer School at Lamar HS - Tuition
Open to all high school students with counselor approval. Current 8th-grade students are not allowed to take any courses during summer school. All courses will be taken in an online format under the supervision of Subject Area Specialists. Students can take two one-semester courses and can earn one credit. Tuition fees will apply.
Incoming 9th Grade Lamar students will receive Health credit through Biology.